Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Online dating update

So things have been going well so far with the online dating thing. The way this site works is that they automatically match you up with people based on certain things and they send me about 7 new guys every day. One so far has caught my eye and it seems that I might have caught his as well. His pictures look cute, he's in the same field as myself and we have things in common. I sent him the first set of site-generated questions. He responded and then immediately sent an email with the subject "you sound awesome". We've been exchanging emails for a few days now so we'll see where it goes.

The weather has sucked a lot lately and we're expecting a foot of snow on Friday. Tonight when I got out of work I literally spent 15 minutes chiseling frozen solid ice off of every window on my car. Tons of fun. This stuff isn't supposed to happen until February!

No comments: